Cricket Betting – Bet On One Of The Worlds Greatest Sports
Welcome to Cricketbetting.biz, your portal for everything cricket related, with a focus on Indian cricket! Before we begin to explain everything you need to know, we should begin with the basics of cricket betting. Understanding the game will help you to win more. So here in this part, we will talk about the working process of cricket betting. Some people may have misconceptions about betting on cricket is illegal in our country. However, that is not true. You can legally bet on the game.
You also need to choose a proper betting website for cricket betting online. Then you need to register on the site and select your payment option to start betting. But don’t worry, we are going to cover all of these basics and more. Regardless if you are a first-timer in the betting world, if you need cricket betting tips or just want to know more about this fantastic sport, you will find everything you need on our website! If you already know enough and want to get started, check out our list of top cricket betting sites in India, complete with excellent betting bonuses to get you started:
Betting Sites With Cricket Betting Online
The Cricket Betting Terminology
- 1st over total runs: This term symbolizes the bets placed on the predictions of total runs in the first over. For example, if the limit is 3.5, whereas the run scored in the first over is 2, then the winning bet is under. But if the limit is 4, then the winning bet is over.
- A fifty or hundred in the whole match: These bets consider the entire game. The odds for these bets are the highest in the T20 version of the game. There are, however, reasonably high odds on the stakes for ODI matches. The odds are very low in Test matches.
- Batsman matches: This is a market in cricket betting where the betting provider will conduct an imaginary duel. The batsman with the greatest number of runs will win the bet.
- Dead Heat: This is for those times when there are two or more winners. Let’s say if two of the batsmen have scored the same number of runs, the reward of the bet will worth half of the original stake.
Live betting – Experience real time cricket betting action
Fans of sports no doubt prefer to watch the matches and tournaments live. The same goes for betting, and live betting is widely available at sportsbooks online. By betting live, you get fast paced and exciting odds that change and update in real-time while you are watching the game take place. All betting themed websites offer live betting on a large range of sports, and this includes cricket. As if this wasn’t enough, some betting websites even let players streaming the games live for free. This means that even if you don’t have access to a TV, you can check out your favourite sports and matches live on the betting website. This service is free, and only requires you to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. To further sweeten the deal, most betting websites offer a function known as cashout.
The cashout function is shown as a button on- or next to your bet slip. The ability to cash out your bet means that you can cancel the bet and get a part of your stake back even before the game is finished. By using the cashout function wisely, good players can minimise their losses and maximise their winnings. Keep in mind, that while most sportsbooks offer cashout, the function has different rules and conditions. Some cashouts are better, and some are worse. You can always find the specific details of the cashout in the sportsbooks terms and condition, but we only recommend betting websites with great cashout functions, and the best odds on cricket.
That’s right Indian players get ready to place your bets on Virat Kohli’s first post...
Cricket is by far the most popular sports game in the Commonwealth, driving millions of fans every...
With Covid-19 bringing all major sporting events to a complete halt Cricket is facing a tough...
Cricket betting bonuses, free bets and risk-free bets
Cricket betting bonuses are a very famous part of sportsbooks online casinos. New players and customers visiting a specific betting site for the first time can now get this free bet option. The free bets are a great start on your cricket betting journey. Some cricket betting companies provide these free bets options to the players, while other offer other types of bonuses. These bonuses are a form of marketing initiative to attract customers, and basically gives you free money to bet with. The most common types of bonuses for cricket include bonus money, free bets, risk-free bets, profit boosters, cashback and reload bonuses. You can find out more about these in the guides on our website.
Most bonuses come with wagering requirements, and you need to fulfil these before cashing out your winnings. Usually, the biggest bonus you get, the bigger the wagering requirements. So, if you find a promotion offering you a 500 rupee free bet, make sure to check out the wagering requirements before accepting it. Therefore, before you are opting for a lucrative free bet or betting bonus offer, you should always properly read the terms and conditions.
Simple Strategy Tips That Can Help You To Win More
There are various betting strategies you can opt for to make more money. Here we have described some of the most popular betting strategies that can help you to win more money on the betting websites.
- Books: There are some books you can read to improve your strategy while betting on a cricket game. We will recommend “Sharp Sports Betting” by Stanford Wong, “Weighing the Odds in Sports betting” by King Yao, and “Conquering Risk: Attacking Vegas and Wall Street” by Elihu D. Feustel. You can get them online easily.
- Multiple accounts: If you want to make money by betting on a cricket betting website, you should always have multiple accounts on that online betting website. Have 3-5 accounts in various Sportsbooks.
- Research: This is a crucial aspect when you are betting on a cricket game. Research the betting website and different aspects of it. Researching the match you are placing your bet, the players on the first eleven, and more. You should also research the right Sportsbook too.
So, these are some of the strategic changes you can make to win more on cricket betting.
Indian Cricket Throughout The Years
If there is a sport that can portray India’s unity in diversity properly, it is Cricket. People in India are mad about the sport. There are a lot of people in India who almost see cricket as a religion. India had a glorious history as a cricket playing nation. The country played its first-ever cricket match in 1932 at Lords Cricket Ground. It was the sixth granted test playing nation. The Men’s cricket team of India lifted the World cup first time in 1983 under the captaincy of Kapil Dev, one of India’s most respected cricketing figures. Then they won the World Cup second time in 2011 under the captaincy of Mahendra Singh Dhoni. India has produced some of the great cricketers for ages. Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, Yuvraj Singh, Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, MS Dhoni, the list will keep going.
India’s men’s Cricket Team have won the ICC Cricket World Cup on two occasions, first in 1983, and second in 2011. The team has reached the semis in three occasions: 1987, 1996, and 2003. The team was the winner of the first-ever T20 WC in South Africa, lost the cup by a whisper in 2014 when they ended up in a Runners-up position. Reached the Semis of the tournament in 2016. The Team has won the ICC Champions Trophy on two occasions, in 2002 and 2013. Reached the semis of the tournament in 1998 and ended up in a runners-up position on two occasions: 2000, and 2017. India has a total of 7 Asia Cup titles.
India has an excellent record against Its arch-enemies such as Pakistan, and England. Pakistan has only won once in a major international tournament against India. That was the ICC Champions trophy in 2017. Keeping that aside, India has won all the matches in a major international tournament against Pakistan. The team also has some glorious records against England. So, these were some of the glimpses of the success of Indian men’s Cricket Team at the world stage.
Cricket Around The World
Cricket is a fantastic sport that can be found all around the world.. Previously, we have been focusing mainly on India. But let us not forget that there are many incredible cricketing nations around the globe. Let’s have a closer look at some of them!
Cricket was invented in England, and some researches date it as far back as the 13th century. England has 18 first class counties with top level cricket teams. It is a founding nation in Test, ODI and T20I. England won the ICC cricket world cup for the first time in 2019. They have organized the world cup 5 times and lost 3 finals.
Cricket is massive in Australia. Not only are roughly one and a half million Australians engaged in cricket programs or competitions, a survey in 2011 found that 93.6% of the population watched at least some cricket on TV. Naturally, this has lead to Australia being one of the best cricketing nations worldwide. The sport incredibly popular on a national and international level, and Australia have participated in the world cup finals 7 times, out of which they won 5.
- New Zealand
Cricket, alongside with rugby, is the most popular sport in New Zealand. They organize many national and international competitions. New Zealand are yet to win a world up, but they have been the runner up twice.
These are some of the most successful countries in the world of cricket. But of course there are many more great cricketing nations out there, like South Africa, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, West Indies and many more! If you are looking for more information about cricket in different nations around the world, you will find plenty of guides on our website.
The Different Versions Of Cricket – T20, Test, And ODIs
There are three different kinds of cricket formats. The Test matches, the T20, and the ODIs. So, here is a better description to understand the different forms of the game properly.
- Test matches: Test matches are the oldest and longest-running cricket matches of 5 days. In these matches, both the teams can get chances to bat and field two times. You can win the test matches by either taking 20 wickets in both innings or by scoring more runs than the opponent team. A test match can change its color in every session of the day.
- ODI: One-day International format first came to existence to make cricket a little faster. The test was 5 days long and was becoming boring for the new-gen back then. Thus, to make the game more attractive to the youths, these 50 over day-night cricket matches were first introduced.
- T20: T20 international has made the pace of the game even faster. It perfectly supports the phrase “Cricket is a game of uncertainty” Cricket world has seen some of the marvelous and unexpected victories, some real high-scoring matches too. These 20 overs International games have become very popular worldwide too.
Therefore, these are the fundamental differences between these three formats of Cricket.
Which Tournaments Are The Best To Bet At?
You can bet on any of the matches or tournaments of your choice. There is no such tournament that you can consider the best to gamble. You can try the Test matches and all the major tournaments. However, the national T20 leagues hosted by different nations are great options for you to bet. You will get more games to bet there than the international cricket tournaments.